Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spoonflower





















Cloud and Tree Copyright © 2009 Nadja Haldimann | All rights reserved.

I am kind of late in the game to hop on Spoonflower, even though I have been thinking about a fabric project for a while now...Well, I've done it! I ordered my swatch so I can get the colors that I want. Will keep you posted on how it goes. There are some really nice tutorials which have been picked up all over but I will compile a list for you just in case...

Mammamade's great series:

Profile on Spoonflower at indieNC

A great one at TrueUP

Via designsponge on kicking a repeating pattern oldskool with Julia Rothman:

A compilation on the always inspiring Craftypod

Also helpful is Spoonflower's Flickr group:

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: